Winter time is always considered festive time, so usually no one bothers about trying to eat healthily at this time of the year.
If anyone does, though, here is a list of fruits and vegetables available in December and some tasty recipe ideas.
Pineapple, Oranges, Avocados, Bananas, Clementines, Persimonns, Kiwi fruits, Mangos, Apples, Pears, Grapefruits and Grapes.
Broccoli, Artichokes, Cauliflowers, Bruxelles sprouts, Cabbages, Mushrooms, Olives, Celery, Spinaches and Turnips.
December recipes for you:
– Broccoli soup with melted cheese
– Pineapple and swordfish in a pan
– Fruit salad
– Apple Pie
– Pear and chocolate cake
– Mushrooms, spinaches and cheese pasta
– Turnips in the oven
– Cabbages cooked with Vinegar, Oil and salt, as “German Sauerkraut”
– Olives pate on toasted bread as appetizer
For more tips and recipes, subscribe to our blog, Click on Follow on the right-hand side.