Once you know how to mix and match the right amount of spices in your dishes, your cooking skills have surely come to a success.
I love to mix…
- Garlic and Chilli, especially in Pasta Sauce
- Curry and Coconut flakes, for the chicken meat seasoning (if you don’t have coconut milk)
- Lemon and Soy Sauce, for Salad Dressing
- Garlic and Oregano or Basil in the Bruschetta Sauce
- Pepper and Lemon for Fish meat seasoning
- Parsley literally everywhere, it is my classic with its lemon’s best friend!
When you learn how to use properly the spices and the seasoning, you’ll be able to reduce salt in your dishes, acquiring in terms of taste!
What’s your favourite mix?
I cannot live in my kitchen without oregano, pepper, chilli, rosemary and parsley.
In addition to that, one of my fav spice these days has been curry.
Spices are a colourful joy to see and they become yummy in every dish!