This beginners cooking course
taster class is for you, if you’re tired of convenience food or want to bring some sparkle and authenticity to regular meals.
We’ll be adding new dates from September for the 5 session cooking course and this taster class is a great introduction to the course!
Everything you need for the class is provided – just attend with openness and be ready to say hello to immersive and authentic cooking. As you get into cooking with a great bunch of people, you’ll discover a love for new tastes and textures.
Here’s what to expect in your class:
• Approachable and welcoming host team
• Complimentary drinks throughout
• A true understanding of skills and techniques associated with the theme on the day
• Easy to follow demonstration to help you master your skill
• Hands-on practice of skills and techniques
• Recipes and course materials to your inbox and on the day (if you really need it).
• shortcuts, group discussions
• All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
• Food to take home and practice recipe
• Confidence using a variety of cooking styles. In these classes we will cover kitchen classics and methods as well as contemporary street food cooking.
• Allow participants room to learn techniques and be creative
• Help participants attain the ability to prep and select good quality, easily accessible tools and ingredients.
• Signpost participants for cooking tools and ingredients shopping as requested
Address: Food Tech Room, Prendergast Vale College, Elmira Street, London SE13 7BN
Buying a class as a gift?
If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable within 24 months from our voucher shop