Greenwich Pantry’s beginner’s cooking course is an excellent way to get into cooking. You’ll learn to cook great meals with confidence.
This course is for you, if you’re tired of convenience food or want to bring some sparkle and authenticity to regular meals.
The course offers the opportunity to learn kitchen classics as well as contemporary street food.
With guidance from our expert team your weekly cooking class will cover the following:
The class content follows a two course meal plan and you’ll be taught in the classic Greenwich Pantry way with excellent demos to help perfect the techniques required needed to master each recipe.
Everything you need for the class is provided – just attend with openness and be ready to say hello to immersive and authentic cooking. As you get into cooking with a great bunch of people, you’ll discover a love for new tastes and textures.
Here’s what to expect in your class:
• Approachable and welcoming host team
• Complimentary drinks throughout
• A true understanding of skills and techniques associated with the theme on the day
• Easy to follow demonstration to help you master your skill
• Hands-on practice of skills and techniques
• Recipes and course materials to your inbox and on the day (if you really need it).
• shortcuts, group discussions
• All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
• Food to take home and practice recipe
• Confidence using a variety of cooking styles. In these classes we will cover kitchen classics and methods as well as contemporary street food cooking.
• Allow participants room to learn techniques and be creative
• Help participants attain the ability to prep and select good quality, easily accessible tools and ingredients.
• Signpost participants for cooking tools and ingredients shopping as requested
Wk 1 The essentials of cooking with vegetables
Wk 2 The essentials of cooking with fish
Wk 3 The essentials of cooking with meat
Wk 4 Make your own street food at home
Wk 5 British Desserts
Address: Food Tech Room, Prendergast Vale College, Elmira Street, London SE13 7BN
Buying a class as a gift?
If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable within 24 months from our voucher shop